1. Four Favorite bands you loved in high school:
Bon Jovi, Duran Duran. Beastie Boys, and Van Halen.
Bon Jovi’s Slippery When Wet concert was my first concert and my first date!
2. Four go-to meals you’d love to learn to cook or can cook really well:
Anything! Seriously, I am a basic cook at best. But let’s be honest here, I don’t really care to learn to cook anything well. Cooking well is not something I will ever take the time to learn. No desire. But if I had to pick one thing, it would be a Chocolate Bag dessert like the one at McCormick & Schmick’s.
White Chocolate Mousse and Fresh Berries
Topped with Whipped Cream
3. Four necessities to your daily life:
Iced coffee with creamer, iPhone, laptop, and chocolate almond milk (my after workout treat).
I take iced coffee everywhere with me year-round!
4. Four makeup necessities you must have if you could only have 4 on:
Concealer, cream blush (because I could use it as lip color, too!), eye liner and mascara. I honestly would feel naked with just four make-up items. My make-up is natural looking, but it is a full face of make-up and I NEVER leave home without it on.
My favorite mascara right now is Maybelline New York Volume Express Mega Plush Washable Mascara.
It makes my lashes fuller and longer without clumping. It also doesn’t rub off during the day. Big win!
5. Four favorite apps on your phone or iPad: Shazam, Pandora, Instagram and Starbucks.
I love music and am forever using the Shazam app to find out more info about a song.
Answer one or all of the questions above!