It’s soup season! OMG Becky’s favorite soup is a good taco soup. We have tried many recipes, but none have ever seemed to stick around as our go-to favorite. I think we may have a new contender for that title! I started with this recipe and made a few changes.
Easy Taco Soup (Vegetarian)
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 oz) can Ro*Tel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 (10 oz) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 15 oz frozen corn
- 14 oz vegetable broth
- 1 (1 oz) packet taco seasoning
- shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- sour cream
This one is simple! Just place all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on low for 2-3 hours. Or if you are in a hurry, cook on stove top. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce to a low simmer for 30 minutes.
What is your favorite soup you make at home?
Best chunky potato soup recipe? I’m on the hunt for a good one!