Sunday Social

It’s that time again! Time for another edition of Social Sunday. Can you tell I am really enjoying these posts?

SocialSundayNew6

1. Favorite breakfast food. I could eat breakfast all day everyday! My absolute favorite is an omelet from Morning Glory in Ashland, OR.

Gorgonzola Omelet with Toasted Walnuts and Camralized Onion.

omelet

I always ordered mine with a side of cheesy polenta. Holy yum!

2. Best way to spend a free day. In the woods! I think you all know by now that is my happy place. Give me a new trail in the woods and I am a happy girl! I really miss my Sunday morning hikes with friends in Oregon, but I love that my girls enjoy hitting the trails with me often.

3. Airline ticket to anywhere in the world….where would you go and why? There are so many places that I would love to visit. Ireland is one on that list. I would love to find out more about my family on my bio father’s side. Fiji is also on that list. I would also love to go back to Kauai, HI for more island adventures.

Hanalei, Kauai

View from our room at the St. Regis Princeville Resort in Hanalei, Kauai. 2007

4. You can only leave the house with one thing…what is it? My cell phone. I could call to acquire anything else I needed.

5. How do you take your coffee? Oh coffee, how do I love you? I love iced coffee year-round. I like it best with flavored syrups and creamy. At Starbucks, I order Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha. On the west coast, I love Dutch Bros coffee huts. I would order an Annihilator there. At home, I have probably 5 sugar-free syrups at any given time that I will use with a plain creamer. Or I’ll forgo the syrup and just use a flavored creamer.

homemade iced coffee

Your turn! Answer one or all of the questions above!

Advertisements

23 thoughts on “Sunday Social

1. Donna

Visiting from Sunday Social! I love iced coffee. I want to drink it all year long but it’s just too darn cold here. I’m eagerly awaiting May when iced coffee becomes socially acceptable again!

2. Ali

Mmmmm…peppermint white chocolate mocha! That’s sucha yummy wintertime treat! 🙂 Found you on the Sunday social. 🙂 Passing by to say hello!

3. smfarris

I just started using coffee syrups! I love them. My friend orders French Vanilla lattes at Starbucks, and she told me that they just mix hazelnut and vanilla syrup. I’ve been doing that at home and it’s awesome! I highly recommend it!

1. smfarris

We have Ross. Now that you mention it, I think I may have seen them at TJ Maxx. I am definitely stopping by next time I’m in that shopping center! Thanks for bringing that up!!

4. Adri

That omelet looks delish!! And come to think of it, I could eat Breakfast all day, too!! love it!!
    I’m an iced coffee kinda a girl too..
    Ireland, Fiji and Hawaii!! yes please.

5. renee

Hi Shay! Thanks for the comment – I love when people comment so I can find new blogs!! Next time you go to Hawaii please take me – it looks GORGEOUS!!!! I MUST stock up on some sugar free syrups – gotta have that coffee sweet, sweet, sweet 🙂

6. victoria

great answers!

i drink iced coffee year-round too 🙂

i would go to ireland in a heartbeat also! looks so glorious,and those accents!

happy sunday!