It’s that time again! Time for another edition of Social Sunday. Can you tell I am really enjoying these posts?
1. Favorite breakfast food. I could eat breakfast all day everyday! My absolute favorite is an omelet from Morning Glory in Ashland, OR.
Gorgonzola Omelet with Toasted Walnuts and Camralized Onion.
I always ordered mine with a side of cheesy polenta. Holy yum!
2. Best way to spend a free day. In the woods! I think you all know by now that is my happy place. Give me a new trail in the woods and I am a happy girl! I really miss my Sunday morning hikes with friends in Oregon, but I love that my girls enjoy hitting the trails with me often.
3. Airline ticket to anywhere in the world….where would you go and why? There are so many places that I would love to visit. Ireland is one on that list. I would love to find out more about my family on my bio father’s side. Fiji is also on that list. I would also love to go back to Kauai, HI for more island adventures.
View from our room at the St. Regis Princeville Resort in Hanalei, Kauai. 2007
4. You can only leave the house with one thing…what is it? My cell phone. I could call to acquire anything else I needed.
5. How do you take your coffee? Oh coffee, how do I love you? I love iced coffee year-round. I like it best with flavored syrups and creamy. At Starbucks, I order Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha. On the west coast, I love Dutch Bros coffee huts. I would order an Annihilator there. At home, I have probably 5 sugar-free syrups at any given time that I will use with a plain creamer. Or I’ll forgo the syrup and just use a flavored creamer.
Your turn! Answer one or all of the questions above!