My birthday is less than two weeks away! My mom has requested a birthday wish list. I thought it would be fun to share it here as well. This list is subject to change as my mood does. 😉
- Running capris and tights. Must have a drawstring waist. Am I the only one that has to have a drawstring? Other pants just do not stay up on me when running. They tend to slide right off my hips. Maybe I’m build oddly. Couple of examples of capris:
C9 by Champion Women’s Fashion Run Knee Tight Capri
Women’s Active by Old Navy Cropped Compression Pants (16″).
- Ultimate Sherpa Throw by Life Comfort at Costco. I heard these are a must and I need a new throw to match my living room. It’s required here in the Midwest to avoid freezing to death in the winter while not going broke trying to heat the house.
- Gift card to my favorite pedicure spa. My toes would be forever thankful.
- Running shoes! Must be Asics Gel-Cumulus and the brighter, the better!
- I would also love a lightweight, moisture-wicking, water-resistant, windproof jacket. No pastels. Pastels are blah.
- Jillian Michael’s workout videos.
- I may have to add flat dress shoes and boots to this list. I only have one pair of closed-toe flats and I don’t even really like them. If I can’t wear heels this winter due to my ankle, I am going to need more shoes options. I will have to try my heels again later today to see if I need to ask for the flats. If you see this post updated to include pictures of flats, you will know the heel test did not go so well.
Any lightweight, moisture-wicking, water-resistant, windproof jacket suggestions?
What else should I consider adding to my wish list?
What is on your current wish list?