Friday, Friday, Friday! Oh how I love Friday! Of course, I would love it more if I didn’t have to work tomorrow morning. Boo Hoo.
Now here’s a look at my fitness this past week.
- Friday – Booty exercises
- Saturday – Walk around the neighborhood with Sassy on her bike. Lots of hills makes for a less than happy daughter.
- Sunday – Swimming
- Monday – Yoga class. Oh so good for my soul!
- Tuesday – Weight machines.
- Wednesday – Treadmill run. My first good run in weeks! I’m hoping to repeat it tonight.
- Thursday – Rest day.
I haven’t checked in with some of my other health goals lately, so let’s do that!
- Water: I am kicking water’s butt! I try to have it with me at all times. I think that really helps me get it in!
- Green tea: I didn’t have any this week. I just haven’t taken the time to make it. My bad.
- Fruits & Vegetables: Still going strong on this front!
- Coffee: Stuck to my one cup a day rule. And didn’t buy it out once!
- Weight Watchers: Stayed on target all week-long. Yes!
Want to see something cool? Look at what happened when I was refilling my water bottle at the gym this week!…
The counter clicked over to 20,000! Sweet!
And now, in not so happy news. This is killing me…
Stupid ragweed. So pretty, yet hurtful.
My head is stuffy, my nose is runny and my eyes are red and watering. It’s all sorts of awesome.
What was your fit fix this week?