Today has been a day that started way too early, but I wanted to share my good news with you…
I am totally and completely cast-free!
I plan on sharing all of the details in a post tomorrow because right now I am ready to fall asleep. Seriously. It’s 7:44 PM. I’m ridiculous. And old.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Yesterday’s eats:
- Morning: Iced coffee = 12 oz. coffee, plus 1/4 cup Italian sweet creme creamer & 2 packets of Splenda.
- Breakfast: Open face sandwich = whole wheat toast, 1 Laughing Cow garlic & herb wedge, & 1/4 medium avocado.
- Snack: Peach Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt. (Love these Greek 100’s! No funny aftertaste.)
- Afternoon: 1/2 of a 20 oz Dr. Pepper
- Afternoon: Iced coffee = 12 oz. coffee, plus 1/4 cup Italian sweet creme creamer & 2 packets of Splenda.
- Lunch: Coconut Chocolate Chip Clif Bar
- Dinner: Salad = spinach, mushrooms, cucumbers, broccoli, carrots, grapes, 1/4 cup cottage cheese, & 2T Bolthouse Farms salsa ranch dressing.
- Snack: Banana soft serve with cinnamon & cocoa.
- Second Dinner: 1 cup mac & cheese
- Snack: Ranch pretzel thins.
- Snack: Citrus Drops Jelly Candy
Yesterday was an odd food day. I wasn’t hungry all day. Then evening hit and I wanted to snack on everything. Hate that. I should probably mention that I drink water all day, everyday. It’s hard to track exactly how much because I like it to be a certain temperature. That means I am constantly adding ice and/or water to my refillable bottle to make it perfect. Yes, I am that much a pain. That being said, I know I am getting more than enough water in at this time. 🙂 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~