I am so sad.
I had a bunch of new songs to share with you! I usually use the Shazam app to tag the songs I like. Love that app! Then I can pull them up for my posts here. Well, I had to do a factory reset on my phone and I totally forgot to save my tagged songs somewhere else. I lost all of them! I had listened to a few of the videos on YouTube so I used that to recreate this list. Enjoy!
Vicci Martinez! Love her new song with CeeLo Green.
Do you remember her from The Voice? Maybe first or second season? Her duet with CeeLo in the finals was one of my favorites ever!
I admit, I don’t really understand this next video at all, but I love the song.
Robin Thicke. Mercy, he’s hot. This song makes me giggle every time I hear it. I imagined a male group from the 70’s in bell bottoms and polyester. Now do you get why it makes me laugh? This video didn’t do much to change my first thought of the song. It is silly fun. (Don’t worry, this is not the explicit version that I have heard is very explicit!)
I seriously hope plastic-covered clothes does not come in style! Who wants to wear something that looks like it belongs on the couch in Marie Barone’s living room?! Do you remember the episode where Debra got her to take the plastic off the furniture and then the guys sat on it and at some chips? Ha!
Another great song from AWOLNATION!
This may be the only country song I ever feature here. Nelly on the other hand? Yes!
This song reminds me of a song from my childhood, but I haven’t been able to place it yet. I’ll get back to you on that one…
This group reminds me so much of Chris Isaak.
Are you a fan of Vampire Weekend yet? You should be!
This song makes me happy!
I think it would make a great song for a spin class, don’t you think?
Slowing it down. Sweet song and video.
A song that is everywhere, but I like it and can’t get it out of my head. Video is kind of lame though. All Mariah and her hair swaying around in place.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- Morning: Iced coffee = 12 oz. coffee, plus 1/4 cup coconut creme creamer & 2 packets of Splenda.
- Breakfast: Open face sandwich = whole wheat toast, 1 Laughing Cow garlic & herb wedge, & 1/4 medium avocado.
- Snack: Citrus gummy candies
- Lunch: Luna Chocolate Dipped Coconut Bar
- Dinner: Veggie egg scramble = Spinach, sweet onion, & mushrooms sautéed in 1t olive oil, 1 Weight Watchers Smoked-flavored string cheese, one egg, one egg white. All topped with salsa.
- Evening: Small Sonic Chocolate Cream Pie. (Half price after 8:00 PM all summer long!)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Have you taken advantage of the 1/2 price shakes at Sonic yet? What’s your favorite flavor there? Coconut Cream Pie!