Have you ever taken a shower, gotten out of the shower, started applying body lotion, noticed it was sort of splotchy, continued to apply it all over your body and then noticed as you were putting the bottle of lotion away, it didn’t say “body lotion,” but instead said “body wash?”
Stupid identical bottles!
And then you had to get back in the shower to wash off the body-wash-not-body-lotion and then once back out of the shower to apply what-had-better-be-real-body-lotion this time? Because taking a shower twice and applying lotion twice must be twice as much fun, right?!
No, never? Oh, well… me neither…
Glad I’m not totally alone in my antics.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
What I ate yesterday:
- Morning: Iced coffee = 12 oz. coffee, plus 1/4 cup Italian sweet creme creamer & 2 packets of Splenda.
- Breakfast: Open face sandwich = whole wheat toast, 1 Laughing Cow garlic & herb wedge, & 1/4 medium avocado. Banana.
- Lunch: Smart Ones Santa Fe-style beans & rice
- Afternoon: Iced coffee = 12 oz. coffee, plus 1/4 cup coconut creme creamer & 2 packets of Splenda.
- Snack: Smoothie = spinach, frozen banana, 2T PB2, 1 cup dark chocolate almond milk & ice.
- Dinner: Salad = spinach, mushrooms, cucumbers, broccoli, carrots, grapes, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, & 2T Bolthouse Farms salsa ranch dressing
- Snack: Weight Watchers Toasted Coconut Mini Bar
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
What was the last not-so-smart thing you did?