- Water: So good this week! And I only had one soda.
- Green tea: Lots of green tea this week. Mostly because it was so cold.
- Fruits & Vegetables: Good week here. More veggies this week then ever before. Getting most of them in as part of an egg scramble.
- Coffee: Only one cup a day most days. Had two cups one day. And bought it out once. Very good for me!
- Weight Watchers: Stayed on target 6/7 days. Other day? I bought a package of Russell Stover Sugar Less Pecan Clusters. I had no self-control. Luckily, it was a small bag.
- Running: Two runs this week. I am a fair-weather runner. Temps in the teens are not my thing.
- Fitness Classes: Didn’t happen.
- Other Exercise: Didn’t happen. Not the best fit fix week.
If you’re interested in workouts
or lack there of, you can find me on DailyMile, username WhineLess.
How was your fitness this week?