Pineapple Pecan Cheese Ball
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15.5 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1/4 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix together all of the ingredients.
- Place mixture in a pile on a piece of cling wrap. Shape the cling wrap around the mixture to form a ball. Place wrapped ball in a bowl to chill overnight.
- Unwrap cheese ball and serve with buttered crackers.
This recipe could be made for less Weight Watchers PointsPlus by using fat free cream cheese and fewer pecans. Enjoy!