I’ve been slacking on my Friday Fit Fixes. Time to remedy that!
- Weight: I’m down one pound this week. Yeah!
- WW: Good week points wise.
- Water: Was great!
- Green tea: Had two cups most days.
- Fruits & Vegetables: Very good! It’s always easy for me to get my fruits in. Right now I’m on a roasted veggie kick. Yummy stuff!
- Coffee: I didn’t buy it out once this week!
- Running: Two runs in this week. Aiming for four next week.
- Other Exercise: Rode my bike one day. Walked to work and back twice.
- Fitness Classes: Big zero. I’m currently struggling with this one. My girls have softball 5-7 nights a week. Makes it hard to get to a class. But I will keep trying!
It’s really too bad I can’t workout at work. Talk about multi-tasking!
How was your fitness this week?