I hope you are having a great weekend! We have enjoyed temps in the seventies both Friday and Saturday. Now it’s Sunday, foggy and snowing. I want the warm seventies back! While I mourn the loss of sunshine, how about another edition of Social Sunday?
1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?…be honest. Not a whole lot, really. Sometimes I check Instagram in the morning, but often it’s not until evening. I also try to check Twitter each evening, but that doesn’t always happen. Facebook is maybe once a week. I do try to spend time on DailyMile more often. When I remember to post my workout there, I like to comment on other people’s workouts, too.
2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog? Maybe a year. I think the first blog I started reading was the now defunct, Skinny Runner.
3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake? Not all cupcakes are created equal! I love a good chocolate cupcake, but not chocolate frosting.
4. Do you eat fast food? If so whats your favorite? Chipotle, hands down. I could eat a veggie bowl every single day and be a happy girl. I just had it Friday night. Yum!
5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse? I recently switched to a small crossbody purse to avoid carrying unnecessary items. This means it gets cleaned out about once a week. Not much random in there. Right now it would probably be my work name tag. My name tag that I never remember to put on so it just rides around in my purse constantly.
6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch? Haven! I love that sci-fi show, but man some of the episodes are out there! I am also really digging the new show Resurrection that started on ABC last Sunday. Wow!
Creepy. If you are not watching it yet, do it!!
What social media sites are you on? Share your links below so I can virtually stalk you.
What’s your favorite fast food?
Weirdest TV show you watch?