I know it’s been awhile, but it’s back! Friday Fit Fix! Show me yours and I’ll show you mine.
- Water: Was great!
- Green tea: Been slacking a bit on it this week. Had maybe four cups total.
- Fruits & Vegetables: Did great this week! I have been trying to get at least five in each day.
- Coffee: Only bought it out twice. One time being yesterday due to failure to plan. I ran out of coffee creamer at home and needed my morning java!
- Weight Watchers: Had a very good week. Stayed on target.
- Running: Ran three times this week with my daughters. Makes my heart sing!
- Fitness Classes: Zero. Zip. Nada. :-/
- Other Exercise: Elliptical two times and ran stairs one day.
Do you see that?! I worked out six of the last seven days! That is huge for me given my lack of activity in the last few months. I am so happy to report my body seems to be okay with all of this. A little tightness in my mid-back and neck, but nothing I can’t handle at the moment. Yeah me!
~ ~ ~
Check out Running Diva Mom’s Sparkly Soul giveaway!
~ ~ ~