I like the name game plan versus goals. Why? I have no idea. And you are welcome for that little insight to my
- Run 3 days a week.
- Sign up and complete a few 5Ks. I have committed to competing in 13 races this year. Check out the 13 in 2013 badge in the right column for more information.
- Sign up and complete a 10K by mid-summer.
- Sign up and complete a 10K this fall.
- Cross train/fitness class 2 times a week. I want to try at least six new classes this year.
- Continue to follow the Weight Watchers PointsPlus program.
- No more than one cup of coffee a day. Unless deemed necessary by extenuating circumstances. ;-)
- WATER! Keep it going all day, everyday.
- Eat more vegetables. I’ve got the fruit part down, but need to work on the vegetables part this year.
If you saw my 2012 Game Plan, you notice these goals are a continuation on them with just a little tweaking. They were good goals this last year and warrant continued attention this coming year.