I’ve been watching the terms people have used and ended up on my site. Some I understand. They make sense. Others? No idea, but they make me laugh! I thought it might be fun to share them with you every Sunday for the prior week. A stockpile of search terms, if you will. Here are my favorite from this last week.
- Car cleaning for spring break. Sounds like a great idea. Please clean mine, too!
- Mavi gokyuzu. I have now idea what that means. Should I be happy? Should I be offended? Someone please tell me how to feel about this one!
- Commpression socks make my calfs sore. Sore “calfs?” Interesting. Time for “commpression,” for sure!
- Whine shoes. Where do I even start with this one?! Why are you whining about your shoes? Do you not like them? No return policy? I don’t understand! Shoes usually make me happy.
Today was the final day of the 7-Day Green Smooth Challenge. Today’s smoothie was a total flop. So bad, I didn’t even drink it. I forgot to take a picture of the ingredients before putting them in the blender.
- container Fage cherry pomegranate Greek yogurt
- handful spinach
- 1 cup vanilla coconut milk
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 frozen kiwi
- 1/2 frozen orange
Not good. Not good at all. Do not, I repeat, do not make this. Ever. =(
What was your last cooking disaster?