I know it’s not Friday, but let’s just pretend for a moment, please? Ok, then…
This week was much better!
- Weight: I lost 1.5 lbs. this week. Not a huge number, but I will take it!
- WW: Stayed within my points.
- Water: Intake was awesome! I’m sure my skin and organs are happy.
- Fruits & Vegetables: Better than usual.
- Coffee: Bought coffee out twice. The last time may very well be my last afternoon coffee purchase ever.
- Running: I got two runs in this week! I’m pretty happy with that number due to the winter storms pounding the Pacific Northwest and the small fact that I haven’t tried running on a dreadmill yet.
- Fitness Classes: Yoga and Pilates. Pilates was awesome! For half the class we did Standing Pilates with a stick/pole for balance. Loved it! I will definitely try to make it to this class every week.
And I have decided to add another goal to my list. I want to start having a cup of green tea everyday. Last week I had it 4 days.
Overall a good week! And now on to the next one.
What was your Fit Fix this week?
Have you tried Standing Pilates before? What did you think?